Monday, 8 June 2009



I have been really busy planting, so I have not managed to do any sewing recently. We are really late this year getting the plants in the ground, but we have only managed to get the cover on the polytunnel two weeks ago, because of the weather. This is what the polytunnel looked like last year. It is a BIG polytunnel - 72ft x 18ft. We got loads of stuff out of it last year. In October, we went off the island down to see my daughter. Whilst we were away there were 75 miles an hour gales, and they totally destroyed the cover, along with lots of other things on the island. This year, we had to wait until the weather settled, before putting on a new cover. Never mind! Think of those luscious tomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment