Friday 24 December 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS (when it comes)!!!

I know I will not have time tomorrow to blog, so I want to take this opportunity to wish all my bloggie friends 'A Merry Christmas!' The year did not start very well, and had a very sad middle, but from the sadness I met and made some wonderful bloggie friends, who overwhelmed me with kindness. I have learned so much from this year, I have some wonderful friends, I have tried new techniques and patterns and I have been surrounded by LOVE.
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!
WISHING YOU ALL A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family too!! Have a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosemary, Merry Christmas to you. I wish you peace and happiness. It has been a joy to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you a wonderful christmas time !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And a very, VERY Happy New Year, my friend!!!!

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete