Friday 6 March 2009

My First Post.
I live in front of this bay in Orkney, so every day I wake to this view. It is hard to be depressed, when you see this every morning or night. I try to do something creative every day - embroidery, patchwork, quilting, beading. Today I created this blog to help me stay focussed, (I do have a lot of UFOs lurking in the cupboards!) and to meet old and new friends on the Net. I will not be blogging every day, but hope to keep in touch with my new or older friends. Till then, enjoy the view!
tich
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tich..
    Wecome to blogland.
    Thank you for joining my followers, I look forward to see what you create..
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogland! You'll love the adventure!
    Love the pic of your view, it's beautiful! Looking forward to seeing pics of your projects1

    ReplyDelete