Monday 15 November 2010

Oh My!!!

I can't quite believe this. A HUGE parcel was delivered to my house, all the way from Victoria, Australia. Jenni sent me a parcel of material, and what a parcel!! There are chunkettes and long quarters, chunks and fat quarters, half yards and yards!! I cannot believe my eyes. Jenni must have emptied her stash into the padded envelope. The colours are wonderful. I keep on thinking what I am going to make!! I have been patting the materail and 'oohing and aahing' ever since it arrived. I can hardly write this, as I am so excited!! What it is to have such wonderfully kind, thoughtful people in the world. I know my sister would be tickled pink, to know this is happening, and I am just overwhelmed with such goodness. I can't say this often enough - 'THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!'
Till next time.
tich

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful array of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! What a wonderful thing! And what a beautiful rainbow of color! Will some of your friends adopt me as a friend?! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! you truly ARE getting spoilt!!!

    *VBG*

    I'm still so very happy for you, Rosemary... but I might be starting to get a wee bit jealous, too!

    LOL

    (of course I'm teasing, here....)

    Hope you get to dream LOTS, with these gorgeous fabrics and finally make something beautiful with them, too! *grin*

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, what a fun parcel it is...lucky you...enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to strive these although I can imagine getting myself tied up in knots with the last onejade jewelry

    ReplyDelete