Sunday 27 October 2013

For the Love of Hand Embroidery


I was really excited when Jane of Jane's Fabrics and Quilts invited me to take part in the 'For the Love of Hand Embroidery' blog hop. She sent me some lovely Presencia threads, which I had never used before. They were brilliant and really nice to use. Why don't you pop over to Jane's site and see what I made with the threads? At the same time why don't you have a look at the Presencia threads?

Just a quick note to let you know my son-in-law is progressing well. All those prayers and good wishes are really working. He is supposed to get out of hospital sometime this week, but then the hard work will begin. Thanks for all the good wishes.

Go pop over to Jane's now!
Till next time
Rosemary

4 comments:

  1. This blog hop sounds like fun!! So pleased that your son-in-law is progressing well!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rosemary! I am Sally King, from South Carolina in the United States. I am very, very excited about finding you as I have strong family ties to northern Scotland, and the Orkney Islands in particular. My paternal grandmother was from Glasgow but she was a Wilson, from Clan Gunn, originating in the Orkneys. I was there just 15 months ago and became completely enchanted. I absolutely love your "Glasgow Rose" and would like to know more, if possible! Please feel free to write to me at sjkatthefarm@aol.com. Meanwhile, I will follow you here. Warm regards, Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Embroidery is just something I have never been much good at and don't really care for. I do admire what others can do with it though.
    Praying for you and your family - good health and happiness prayers for all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your son-in-law is doing better. Enjoyed your post for the hop very much! I do a little embroidery. As a matter of fact, just finished up a Gail Pan BOM from 2009!

    ReplyDelete